Thursday, October 23, 2008

PURE COTTON

I juz jest - zgodnie z obietnica!
Pure Cotton - delikatny zestaw z akcentami niemowlecymi.
Caly dla was!

And - as I promise - here it is!
Pure Cotton - my newest kit for babies and newborn, as delicate as pure cotton :)
All for you!


A oto kilka LO z tym zestawem:
And here are few LO with this kit:

Mamrotka:

Basia "Trzyludki"

Credits:Pure Cotton, WA Natali Design, elements Jofia Devoe

AgnieszkaG

Justyna:
Meggy1985
Credits:
Pure Cotton by Dikeledi
Wordart by Paislee Press

All the colors of an autumn by SussieM
Love is everywhere by Bluebell Scrap Design
photo by JJ


VERRY SORRY

>>>>LINK EXPIRED<<<<

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I just found out last night I am going to be a grandma for the first time! So you kit will be perfect-love the colors. Thanks for sharing your time and your talents!

AdriaNa said...

Thanks!!! its beautiful! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup !

Que de tendresse.

Cathy FRANCE

Anonymous said...

Que de tendresse..
Un grand merci.

cathy

Anonymous said...

I am trying to unzip, but the password doesn't work!!! please check it,
Rossana

Anonymous said...

I just unzip it, thanks a lot its really beautiful !!!
Rossana

Murkselmama said...

wonderful colours
so cute
thank you

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Oh what an adorable kit! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for such a cute baby kit! It's so pure and soft! And I love the fact that you didn't make it pink or blue! The neutral colors will work almost with anything! :)

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I became a grandmother for the first time 2 weeks ago. This beautiful kit will help me to create the pages my baby is deserving of!!!! (Only problem is, the password does not work, could you please check it?)

Thank you...can't wait to download this gorgeous kit.

Kimla said...

I must be doing something wrong. The password doesn't work for me. I really love these and want to use them. Can you help?

texasrvr@yahoo.com

Kimla said...

Figured it out. Not capitalized!!!! Thank you

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Very beautiful and I tyvm!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations with the Cotton Baby kit!

Very, very sweet!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

So cute...and original ! Thanks, it's beautiful kit. Merci beaucoup, c'est super joli. Bye..

Dikeledi said...

For Everybody, who have problems with unzip files, because of not working password - I reloaded these kit, right now no password is required :)
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I have pics of my son in the laundry basket when he was a baby and I have never been able to find laundry baskets in digital or scrapping elements at the store. These are perfect!!

Anonymous said...

waouh!!! I come back there not it is splendid this kit, it is a pure beauty bravo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing

Anonymous said...

merci pour le partage

estelle said...

nks for sharing!
Kit is so cute!

Limarea said...

Very cute, thank you =)

Anonymous said...

merci pour ce superbe kit .

makeyesup said...

Thanks, saw a few layouts at Scrapbook Maz posted recently using this kit and just had to have it. It's spectacular and just love it, thanks so very much for sharing.

vivie70 said...

bonjour, j'adore ton kit pure cotton .je l'avais téléchargé quand il est sorti, mais je l'ai perdu. tu pense qu'il serait possible de le remettre ? ce serait super gentil. j'aimerais faire un scrap avec ma nièce. merci beaucoup et bonne continuation. bisous